Friday, December 9, 2011

Floor Pretty

Today was another coughing, snot manufacturing day for me.

Travis slept until noon and began target practice on MW3 (his first day on the new game). The graphics are pretty good, and it doesn't have that addictive music from Black Ops that I have embedded in my brain for several lifetimes.

Where's my remote??
The good news is: Travis has been walking around without his crutches a little bit. Not going too far because he says he pays for it later, but he's pretty proud of himself that he pushes his limits.

We watched a must-see documentary this afternoon Waiting for Superman. So put it on your list (if you haven't seen Buck). And we finished our instant queue of Breaking Bad Season 3. Man, that is the best show ever.

My brother brought something scary to my attention: Senate Bill 1867. I believe that clearly took away citizen's rights, but what is anyone going to do about it? I should probably watch what I write here because it could be against the law for me to even say I disagree with it. Quickly moving on...

Peechu, our pretty little orange kitty, likes to prairie dog by the couch with hopes that today might be that special day when she will be invited up to join us. But she's not allowed. I say she should be allowed on the couch because she is pretty. Travis says she is floor pretty, not couch pretty.

And to think how much she loves him....

2 comments:

  1. Senate Bill 1867 is SCARY! It definitely goes against the language in the Constition. No trial and guilty as charged...the ecaxt opposite of innocent until proven guilty and the right to a trial by your peers. What's more alarming is that if you Google it, there's very few mainstream news outlets covering it. I fact checked it as well because I became suspicious when I encountered such a lack of news coverage. It's legit. Obama has promised to veto it, but I'm not holding my breath. Who do you write a letter to in this case? It's already passed the Senate, and the House has a very similiar piece of legislation they will reconcile whith Senate Bill 1867. WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR COUNTRY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Travis is floor pretty but he gets to sit on the couch. AND, because he can't bathe, he's probably a little dirtier than the cat. Just Sayin'

    ReplyDelete