Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something that resembles a walk

Today was bath day. But Travis isn't allowed to shower or bathe so it was more like a sponge bath, or as Genelle calls it a "whore bath".

I trimmed his snaggletoes, but he wasn't up for letting me wash his hair yet. I couldn't go this many days without washing my hair. Grease sets in as soon as 24 hours on my mop. But Travis is holding up really well and is proud to show off that he is shuffling about on his feet. Kidding...it's a good slow walk.

This could also be the beginning of "Beard Watch 2011/2012"

The mucous factory forced me to come home early from work today and I made it through about 45 minutes of The Peacemaker (an older George Clooney/Nicole Kidman flick) that didn't strike me as being very realistic or believable. Kidman is a much better actress than she portrayed here. I slept for a few hours, fed the horses, brought in the dogs (one more fart and they're out) and watched a few shows.

Christmas commercials on TV. Oh...Christmas is coming. Who's ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment