Thursday, August 2, 2012

A lot to catch up on...

June and July have been crazy busy. In addition to spending our 15th wedding anniversary in Colorado (we had a blast), Travis has improved his golf handicap (PGA, remember this name: Travis Hodges), I have attended three horsemanship clinics, took 3rd place in a cow sorting jackpot on Jake, wore a bridesmaid dress and cowgirl boots in a wedding, and have tons of updates I need to make.

I have, however, made a little bit of time to get my horsemanship blog updated, so if you want to get your computer a little dusty, mosey on over there and check back soon for me to catch up on the past couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. The trip to Colorado was LOTS of fun. We really enjoyed having you here. The cookies are officially gone. :-(
    Lou didn't eat any of them. All I can say was that they were DELICIOUS!

    Karen and Doug...well, mostly Karen keep asking how we can convince the two of you to move out here. They both really enjoyed your company.

    ReplyDelete