Friday, December 23, 2011

'Tis the night before the night before Christmas

Travis's recovery is pretty remarkable to me at this point. I don't remember feeling as well after a lesser surgery on my knee than he is feeling currently. His swelling has gone down quite a bit. He has been working on the fence and tinkering on motors during the day while I am at work.

Even his scar looks a year old.

The Bee's knees...
So once again, Travis proves that you can do whatever you set your mind to. And he has set his mind to a 6 week recovery from a pretty serious surgery and he just might make it. To be continued...

Hans sent a great picture of Samantha with Santa. So with Christmas on the horizon, I thought it was worth sharing.

Nieces are what make this part of Christmas fun!
Harmony, Aaron and Trevor are supposed to be here sometime on Sunday and Hans and Samantha will be here Monday...and it looks like the weather is supposed to be on its best behavior. And possibly warm up to above freezing, which will be nice for my discontent with the horses' water over the past few weeks not turning into a block of ice every 12 hours.

So, if I don't post again until Christmas, may your days be merry and bright.

1 comment: